Garden | Sept 2015 - Dec 2015, Academic Project, CMU-ETC-SV campus, Redwood Shores, CA
Garden is a Mixed Reality experience using the Google Project Tango tablets on a head mounted display . This game transforms the player's environment into a virtual world in real-time. Players can walk around untethered over long distances in virtual reality without bumping into obstacles and interact without any extra controllers. Featured on Google Tango Play Store.
• Designed interaction, UX, levels and playtest.
• Drew out various types of design documents.
• Created all art assets and branding materials.
• Created gameplay video.
PocketRoom | Jan 2016 - May 2016, Academic Project (ARchitect), CMU-ETC-SV campus, Redwood Shores, CA
We are working on an Augmented Reality project which is targeted towards solving real world problems. We will be developing our application for iOS using the Structure Sensor by Occipital. Our App will improve in-store furniture shopping experience by pre-visualizing how real furniture fits inside users’ rooms.
• Design mechanics, user experience, UX flow, interaction.
• In charge of user test: paper prototyping, planing, analyzing.
• Create design documents, development blogs.
• Design team branding photo.
This project is currently in progress. ....
Check our Development Blog for more info.